- 200 Linwood St. Brooklyn NY 11208
P.S.108K’s school community is committed to the academic, social, and emotional success of every child through 21st century learning whether in the classroom or remotely so they are college and career ready. We will accomplish this collaboratively with students, parents/guardians, members of the community and staff by:
· Working together with data-driven, shared goals to impact all students including SWD’s, ELL’s, and high achievers.
· Providing classroom/online resources and support necessary to ensure that staff, parents/guardians, and students embrace the Next Generation learning standards despite obstacles and challenges they may encounter on the journey.
· Persevering and developing a growth mindset that will empower our students to be effective future leaders in the digital age.
· Providing opportunities for students, parents and teacher’s voice in making school-wide decisions.
The vision of P.S.108K is to collaboratively educate the whole child, intellectually, physically, emotionally, and socially, whether in the classroom or remotely in partnership with families so they become life-long learners and our future leaders.