What is Google Classroom ?
Google Classroom’s purpose is to facilitate communication between teachers and students and streamline educational workflow. Classroom allows teachers to create classes, post assignments, organize folders, and view work in real-time.
How To SIGN IN to Your Google Classroom Account
1. Sign into your School Google Account
a. Open a web browser, go to www.Google.com
b. Click SIGN IN Button
c. Put in your Student Email Address
d. Enter Your PASSWORD,
2. Once you have signed,
Click on Menu (9 squares)
3. Choose CLASSROOM
4. If it is your first time, click to go forward and
Choose” I’m a Student”
5. Once you are in,
Choose your Class
6. If you are asked to Join Class, enter the Code given to you.
7. and View the most recent assignments,
8. or click on Classwork to view all of your assignments and resources.